Hitler signature.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler signature.

Greetings. I am after some advice, and I know this will be a good place to get it.
    Now, I may shortly be in the market for a hitler signed item...as an investment. I want advice as to where best to source and buy one? Also would about £2000 be about the money?
    thanks in advance for answers to this vague question
    Last edited by willcpfc; 03-29-2011, 09:01 AM.

Dear willcpfc,

You have asked your question at just the right moment: the respected Connecticut firm of Alexander Autographs holds its spring auction beginning TOMORROW, March 30th, and they are offering a number of Hitler-signed items in their catalog. You should go to their website at www.alexautographs.com and see what might interest you...and then act swiftly!

Happy hunting,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
      Dear willcpfc,

You have asked your question at just the right moment: the respected Connecticut firm of Alexander Autographs holds its spring auction beginning TOMORROW, March 30th, and they are offering a number of Hitler-signed items in their catalog. You should go to their website at www.alexautographs.com and see what might interest you...and then act swiftly!

Happy hunting,

Br. James
      Thank you my friend. There are some interesting lots. Given me a good indecation of what's involved

Comment

You can usually find Hitler signed items for around the £900-1200 mark, items such as promotion citations with his hand signed signature as opposed to the more common stamped version.

Comment

For 2000 pounds you should be getting something with some extra historic content value in addition to a signature, especially these days.

Check out R&R auctions past auctions for price some trending - http://www.rrauction.com/completed.cfm

As Br. James noted, Alexander is also a recommended auction house.

Colin

Comment

Good discussion, everyone. I have dealt with both RR Auction and Alexander and they are tops in their field. Also, I think Alexander will be having an ALL-WWII Auctions coming up later this month or next month, so definitely check the website for that. I am sure there will be some nice items.

Comment

You will pay big buyer's fees with the major auction houses. Unless you are buying a one of a kind item, you are usually better off buying from a net price dealer like Terry Patton.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X