Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuestenjaegers Afrika Korps Gallery - a WWII photo site with comments

Hello all and best wishes from Germany!

My name is Henry and this is my first post here and i will start with my personal collection of photos, buyed from Ebay or send from good friends around the world.
    It was supposed to be ready as early as 2010, but I had little time at the end of the year, add get everything more or less.

http://www.ofab.co.uk/rotten/ (with German and English subtitles - translated wit Google Translator...my English are not the best )

The site runs its own domain in England (as you can see, too), was created and still technically supervised by one of my best buddy Pat / "Pvt.Snail.
    We have designed the page so that everyone who can contribute something interesting about the photos or have no corrections to the captions of my hand, they can each post below it.
    The photos can be selected individually and by another click on the photo, enlarged.
    All photos were protected by a watermark program.

Since most of the photos (I still have a lot in the rear) are about the struggle and life in North Africa, we have the
    Gallery so named.

Pics from Heer, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe and other areas.

So please help me with your post wrong things correct or refine!
    Everyone is welcome to my little WWII imagery to enter!
    Enjoy my site!

PS: I know, anytimes the site works slow, its only a problem from my provider!
    .................................................. ..

Now you can find this categories:

* 8,8 cm Flak Batterie in Rumänien 1941 = 88 mm anti-aircraft battery in Romania in 1941

* Die Luftwaffe in Nordafrika = The Air Force in North Africa

* Fallschirmjäger Chania 1941 = Paratroopers Chania 1941

* II.Gruppe Luftlangegeschwader 1 ( LLG1 ) mit DFS 230 und Ju 87 bei der Ausbildung in Aix les Milles / Südfrankreich = II.Gruppe air squadron Lange 1 (LLG1) with DFS 230 and Ju 87 in training in Aix les Milles / Southern France

* Kampfgeschwader KG 26 Überführungsflug = Squadron KG 26 ferry flight

* Marinefährprahm (MFP) in Italien = Marinefährprahm (MFP) in Italy

* Messerschmitt Me 323 und Junkers Ju 88 auf dem Flugplatz Trapani/Sizilien = Messerschmitt Me 323 and Junkers Ju 88 at the airport Trapani, Sicily

* Räumboot im Einsatz bei der Kriegsmarine = Minesweepers in service with the Navy

* Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 Ausf. C in Nordafrika = Special motor vehicle 251 Ausf C in North Africa

* Transport einer Luftwaffeneinheit mit Dampfer nach Kreta = Transport of an air force unit with steamer to Crete

* Treffen einiger deutscher und italienischer Kommandeure des DAK = Meet some German and Italian commanders of the Afrika Korps

* Uniformvarianten der Deutschen Wehrmacht = Uniform variants of the German Wehrmacht

* Warnemünde – Leuchtturm und Teepavillon = Warnemünde - Lighthouse and Tea Pavilion

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X