Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCC Silver document

Hi guys,

Just arrived my first CCC Silver document and I would like to show you this.

Best regards,
    Gabor
    Attached Files

Would it be Possible to have Close up--Straight on) scan of Signature and the Stamp, Including one of the Reverse of the Document.

Comment

Hi Justin,

Yes, of course. Here are the pictures...............

Best regards,
      Gabor

Originally posted by Justin P View Post
      Would it be Possible to have Close up--Straight on) scan of Signature and the Stamp, Including one of the Reverse of the Document.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Is the colour actually pink? Why would a Btl. commander be using the Divisional stamp?
          Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I will post here this soldier other documents grouping EK1, EK2, CCC Bronze, IAB if I well remember, Wound badge, what I missed in the last months. I bought this CCC doc from a German dealer and the complete docs grouping were for an other German dealer, but he had already been sold the grouping, when I wrote to him, that I want to take this.

Regards,
            Gabor

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
            Is the colour actually pink? Why would a Btl. commander be using the Divisional stamp?
            Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,

Here are the complete documents grouping, what I missed on a militaria auction site some months ago, before I could bought this CCC Silver document. The soldier's name was familiar to me, when I bought the CCC Silver doc. It is a pity that someone has split this grouping.

Best regards,
              Gabor
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ccc

Hello, i acquired this grouping that has a CCC document in it as well. All these were found in a shoebox and was auctioned off from a show on TV. I do not know much about these but will post it to help out?? Hope it does
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello Gabor

Jeff mentions a Good point regarding Div Stamp, in are PM exchange Pointed out my my Concerns over this Document however Said would not post on this thread until we had other Opinions-- had hoped for more)? From the Extra documents Shown/Sent to me---have Blown these up as much as Possible) the Signature looks to differ from the CCCIB/Ost Doc's also the Sig on the Silver document looks hesitant !! as if someone was Copying from the others, 4 months from the CCCIB award, to the Silver is a short Period of Time--But Possible) Maybe someone Can confirm the Units History from this time Period (?) Maybe Find another Version of this Mans Sig, that you can Clearly compare with. Best of luck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X