Uk Archive Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uk Archive Photos

I see these all over ebay and I must say I was 1 of the suckers who bought lots of them a year or so ago.I now know they are all fake,and lost plenty of money on them.My question is "was there ever really such a batch of photos in the first place?" I got atleast 40 of them and would like atleast 1 to be legit.

Originally posted by garyv View Post
    I see these all over ebay and I must say I was 1 of the suckers who bought lots of them a year or so ago.I now know they are all fake,and lost plenty of money on them.My question is "was there ever really such a batch of photos in the first place?" I got atleast 40 of them and would like atleast 1 to be legit.
    Can you expand on this please? What photos are you referring to?
    Max.

Comment

Yes Mousey those are the ones I mean.Here`s a few I got off ebay about 2 years ago.

Comment

I have atleast 30 more of various people,tanks,and planes.Here`s my favorite and most disappointing to find as a fake.

Comment

All fakes...

Comment

Great images.

I can understand why you were attracted to them. I'm sure you're not alone.

Chris.

Comment

Hello all,

Could someone explain why the second photo with the dog (with the blue background) is fake? It is not as brown as the other photo's. I don't want to say that the photo is not fake but it could be something to learn from.

With kind regards,

Koen

Comment

Just search the forum: tons of threads about these fakes

Comment

Here`s closer look of the dog photo.

and a few others.They still look nice in a frame though.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Harris View Post
                    Just search the forum: tons of threads about these fakes
                    I know, but that specific photo just didn't look like the standard fake to me since the most ones are brownish, just like on this topic. But due to the close ups I can now see why that photo is fake.

Shame, they are very nice photo's.

With kind regards,

Koen.

Comment

sorry to hear this. any idea who the SS men are in the dog photo?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X