• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schutzstaffel der NSDAP ID card ?????

Good day gentlemen

I found this on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_2140wt_1141

Is it pure fantasy?? And you will see that it is personally signed by Hummler - wow!
    Attached Files
    Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
    Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
    Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Hello,

I hope you are not one of the persons bidding on it because this is a fake one. There were documents like these, but this is not an original one. I have seen the same document with the same name, but with a different photo, on this forum before, and I have looked for it but could not find it.

With kind regards,

Koen.

Comment

Your choice - e-bay or 321....

http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...n%21%21%21%21?

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

This & similar fake SS ID cards have been discussed here : Click !

Comment

They used one of my photos for that by the looks of it :

Comment

Here is where they got it from :

http://www.militaria-archive.com/stu...o06_large.html

same dust mark in the same place on the forehead. This is why I watermark everything now. That one was one of the ones I uploaded when I started the site and before I watermarked.

Comment

Has anyone else reported this ebay listing ? It is still creeping up & now at $78.00

Comment

http://www.militaria321.com/auktions...tionID=5836463

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

I reported it 2 days ago. perhaps others should.
                  Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges

Comment

Originally posted by JamesT View Post
                    I reported it 2 days ago. perhaps others should.
                    I have reported the ebay listing twice, once for copyright, once as fraud. Not a member of 321 but used their 'contact us' email to report there too. Ebay price is still creeping up.

Comment

One down one to go

Ebay have pulled that one. Still on militaria321 though.

Comment

well done everyone - another rip off fraudster foiled for the time being.

I just wish ebay would bet their act together

Comment

Like a bad penny

http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-RARE-german...item3f083da97d
                          Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if the faker is a member here. Also i would assume if it were, wouldn't they be banned for this or is that OK , and just seen with a blind eye? I agree the watermarks needs added on all period photos ...just for this reason. Years ago the fakers used staples, and now have riveting machines, but still I refuse to buy any paper from ANY auction house or from sellers outside the usa. I got burned by an eastern bloc seller who was in an association of crooks who sold under 6 or more different names, and sold the same crapola. that was the reason why ..i do not buy from e bay , and still refuse to sell to anyone from countrys where it is illegal to sell such items, and i dont care what they say about the legalities, as we all know the best stuff , and the lions share , is still all over in the usa .

Comment

The rest of that ebay sellers stuff (super-einkaufen) is filled with nonsense too, TK beltbuckles etc :

http://shop.ebay.com/super-einkaufen...id=p4340.l2562

I have no idea how a **** like that can have 100% feedback. I wonder if it is related to a technicality around the clever choice of broken english wording he uses :

Hi, to all buyers, you are bidding on a very rare and well preserved paper. Unfortunately I can not quite understand whether it is genuine or not, because I do not know much about it.

But who is familiar with military history - it is determined have no problem. I will answer all your questions. When buying multiple items I charge it only once Shipping in max. 8, - USD.

Very well preserved condition, see photos of many who say a thousand words.

Private sale - no return, exchange or warranty, please ask the article only if you agree.

It's a shame to know that new collectors, or people buying in an area they are unfamiliar with will fall for this and get burned.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X