DAK dairy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAK dairy

i have a fully fulled in handwritten dak diary with cartoon hand done pictures, writing about hurricaine air strikes, KIA soldier friends, work detail, rations etc,many ,many entries, what sort of price would this make ball park? thinking of selling...... thanks for looking

all depends on what it talkes about, condition, ect if his unit is listed and what not. Matt

Comment

Phil,
      If you can, post some images so we can at least help you not get ripped off?
      I imagine you are already receiving pm's with the 'I want to buy it' theme. Take your time, get the information, then consider selling.
      Regards,
      Mark.

Comment

heres a sample , its a mine of info and very well filled in, bought from here many moons ago, what do you guys think?
        Attached Files

Comment

sadly some of his comarades were killed in action,like so many
          Attached Files

Comment

The unit was part of the original DAK, according to Bender's list of units.

Comment

got this back in a swap if anyones interested to buy it off me

Comment

Interesting item. What time period does it cover?

Jerry

Comment

One of the soldier - a Schütze - KIA was named Stubenhofer. I found a Schütze Xaver Stubenhofer in the Volksbund list. It could be the named soldier KIA near the river Seine/France.

Cemetery: Fort-de-Malmaison.

Endgrablage: Block 6 Reihe 31 Grab 1424

Nachname:Stubenhofer
                  Vorname:Xaver
                  Dienstgrad:Schütze
                  Geburtsdatum:17.10.1917
                  Geburtsort:Arach
                  Todes-/Vermisstendatum:15.06.1940
                  Todes-/Vermisstenort:Bois de Villernoy

Gerdan

Comment

what a kind thing to do gerdan, thank you, i had this on estand and sold itfor next to nothing, got it back last week in a swap with 2 ss soldbuchs, dont think im that keen on selling now though, your a gent

Comment

Pure coincidence but the result ist OK ! I like such results!

Gerdan

Comment

# 5 below

Text:

"..wird der Marsch fortgesetzt und das Tagesziel, die Seine, erreicht und dort in einem kleinen Ort zur Nachtruhe übergegangen.

+ Uffz. Zeidler, Schtz. Fischer, Hans,
                        Schtz. Stubenhofer

X Schtz. Gütlein, Gefr. Siegmann, Schtz. (Gefr.) Max Rübl, Schtz. Schlecht, Ltnt. Salzborn"

Comment

thank you for the added inf gerdan, really appreciate it, this stands me at 120 uk pounds, im putting it on estand shortly

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X