SS Office & Desk Photos???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Office & Desk Photos???

Does anyone know of a good source ( book, photos, etc. ) where I might be able to view photos of an SS officials office? My wife and I are moving soon to a new home and I have been granted the obligatory " man cave " space in the basement. I am a carpenter so I would like to go all out and create an office that is true to the period to display my current items as well as ones that I acquire. HELP!

himmler at his desk
    Attached Files

Comment

ss office aucshwitz
      Attached Files

Comment

ss office
        Attached Files

Comment

Karlo

Much appreciated!

Comment

Johannes Soodla (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Soodla) & his desk

Comment

Hi,

I'm not sure if these will help, but here are a couple of photos I took when I was at Wewelsberg a few years ago. It is a set up of an office desk and was in the museum next to the castle.

Cheers

Nicole

Last edited by BEB9; 03-05-2011, 05:14 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo

Comment

Nicole
                Thanks! It will definitely help. I want to get it down to the slighest detail, items that would be on the desk and everything. i think it is going to be more of an office like what a senior official would have.
                Thanks again.
                Paul

Comment

WOW! super cool!

Comment

Neat idea! Very creative.

Comment

you need to find a photo of Reinhard Heydrich's office. I have it around somewhere...but need to locate it. Maybe it is on the web? large eagle on the wall. very nice and prob. more of what you are looking for!

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34188082@N07/3184074182/

there are also some others in google images of a more spartan office of Heydrich as well

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X