Vorschlags zur ernennung-himmler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorschlags zur ernennung-himmler

Here is a interinsting documment signs by the reichsfuhrer ss Heinrich HIMMLER with the official plug of the reichschancellery adolf hitler in the voss strasse has Berlin
    Nominates him(it) is dr.tratmann franz nee the 10/08/1901 has Donawits. HE(IT) PASSES FROM REGIERUNGSRATS TO OBERREGIERUNGSRAT (I do not still have find the translation, thus the help)
    Apparament it is an appointment in the police of or I have pus to translate one party of its parcour (right page last column)
    On 28/02/1922 he(it) is temporary guard has the direction(management) of the police has Graz
    From 14/11/1928 till 29/05/1929 he(it) is litteralement ) state employee of securite osterreichischen scientist
    The 30/09/1929 attending administrative in the ubernommen service?
    From 30/09/29 till 12/03/1938 person in charge to the service administration
    The apparament 16/10/1940 leader of the police of AACHEN
    THE 18/02/1941 has the tete of the securite of the administration of Berlin RSHA (durch urkunde of the fuhrers vom in 12/03/1941)? The difficult continuation has to translate

On the last one page apparament a rank appears and corresponds or and equivalent has its level in the police for SS to sturmbannfuhrer
    Voila I continue the searches(researches) but if you could help me to find the history(story) of this document and for quite other information it would be great

Here is last information find
    Here we are, I found what I had written on a "friendly" site. In 1938, he(it) is crossed(spent) in Sicherheitspolizei and more exactly in the Gestapo.

In 1940, he(it) was named assistant to the Office Manager of the Gestapo of Aachen (vertreter leiter stapostelle Aachen)
    Then in 1941, he(it) was for the Central Direction(Management) of the Safety(Security) of Reich in Berlin as leader of one subdivision of a service temporarily ( Referat)
    Having been promoted to Advise(Recommend) Superior(Higher education) of the Government ( Oberregierungsrat) he(it) benefited from a promotion in SS (as equivalent rank)
    As Obersturmbannführer on 1.9.42 (SS N 341 767)

A question

If he has have in the RSAH has t he have directly or indirectly liee in Einsatzgruppen?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Nobody to help me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X