Need help to identify book! 1936 RDB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help to identify book! 1936 RDB

Hello! I received this book in a group purchase i done and have no idea what it is for? It has a calander inside along with advertisements and alot of other reading material. It also has a leather flap to hold a pin or something??

Any help with identifying this book, translation, and value would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

hdmarley
    Attached Files

book

Attached Files

Comment

book

Attached Files

Comment

book

Attached Files

Comment

book

Attached Files

Comment

book

Attached Files

Comment

book

Attached Files

Comment

book

Attached Files

Comment

RDB is an abbreviation for The Reichsbund der Deutschen Beamten, which means the Reich Federation of German Civil Servants.

For more information regarding this organisation; see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsb...tschen_Beamten

The leather flap holded a pen of pencil at one time, which was used to wrote down things in the calender.

With kind regards,

Koen.

Comment

book

This book came in a group auction buy with these medals and pictures of the same guy.

Is there any way this book could be tied in with this soldier given his uniform pictures and medals? If its part of the group i will keep it. If not part of it, then i will list it on estand for sale!

I can take more pics and ones that are more clear if needed, my camera battery was almost dead!

Many Thanks,

hdmarley
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by D_Dutch View Post
                      RDB is an abbreviation for The Reichsbund der Deutschen Beamten, which means the Reich Federation of German Civil Servants.

For more information regarding this organisation; see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsb...tschen_Beamten

The leather flap holded a pen of pencil at one time, which was used to wrote down things in the calender.

With kind regards,

Koen.

Many thanks my friend, Ill read up on that! Thank you for the link

Cheers,

hdmarley

Comment

As far as I can read the calender is not owned by the same person as the award documents

which bear the name of Karl Hermanns.

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
                          As far as I can read the calender is not owned by the same person as the award documents

which bear the name of Karl Hermanns.

Gerdan

Thank you once again Gerdan for helping me!

Is there a market or value for such a book? Do people only collect RDB items??

Thanks for any help provided!

Thanks once again,

hdmarley

Comment

Would anyone be interested if I listed this on estand? Is there a demand for such a piece or is it just a period book that doesnt have any interest? What would be a decent collector to collector value?

Thanks for all the help so far and taking time to reply! I greatly appreciate it!

Kindest Regards,

hdmarley

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X