kvk document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kvk document

Just want to hear youre toughts on this doc is it a legit facsimile of keitel i suppose bodewin keitel
    Attached Files

Hard to be 100% sure from this small pic, but looks okay.

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Due to the picture (and because I'm viewing this on my phone) I can't tell if the signature is hand signed or stamped but either way it is of Wilhelm Keitel, not his brother. Bodewin never reached the rank of Generalfeldmarschall.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot.The seller told me it was stamped so it is wilhelm the set is on it's way to me right now.Later today i will post some close up's of the complete set so you can give a better opinion

Comment

Got the set just now here are some better picture's
          Attached Files

Comment

and the entire set
            Attached Files

Comment

And is it a stamp or real signature

Comment

It is a stamped signature.

Comment

You can see it cause the lines does not cross, it's just one line.

If he had signed in hand, it would be possible to see that lines would be crossed, they would go over each other.

doc kvk keitel 002 copy.jpg

Comment

Nice document. And the signature looks like its actually pre-printed (and not actually stamped) given the awarding authority of the document.

Comment

It's the same one you see on DKiG prelim docs
                      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X