Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mein Kampf 9 SS Pz Gren Rgt Germania

Hello
    This is a good discovery i’m made in a french secondhand trade.
    I’s not my collection thematic and so I’ would not conserve it but I’ll show you.
    I’s with an rare stamp of the “””9 SS Pz Gren. Rgt Germania”””
    I’s 100% authentic.
    Tankgewehr

That is a rare find. the entry however, is for 9./SS-Panzergrenadier Reg. Germania. That means the 9th Company of Regiment Germania. This would be from 1942 or 1943, when that was the title of the unit, it is only a coincidence that after October 1943, the unit was numbered SS-Panzergrenadier Reg. 9 Germania.

Comment

Hello
      Thanks for your comment, MarcRikmenspoel.
      Can you take me the value of this document ?
      If somebody could have an idea.
      Thanks

Comment

Hello
        Nobody can help me about this rare document ?
        Thanks

Comment

Up .........

Comment

Originally posted by tankgewehr View Post
            Up .........
            It is a normal MK (VA) with a Stempelung inside! Nothing special!!!!

Greeting Marc

Comment

Dear tankgewehr,

To follow on what Marc noted below, this is not a unique edition of "Mein Kampf" nor is it an early one, in fact it was close to the end of the publication series by Franz Eher -- though not close enough to be considered special in any way. By 1944 Eher Verlag had published 12,450,000 copies of the People's Edition, of which this is an example, though this volume was published in 1942 and is three and a half million short of the final printing. The numbers 758.--762. refer to the print runs published in 1942; by the 1940s they were coming off the press so fast that Eher Publishers couldn't keep the individual runs recorded separately! As to value, about a year ago I won a copy at auction of the 47. Auflage -- the 47th edition -- published in 1933, which attracted me because of the fine condition of the binding and the significance of the publication year, and I won the bid for $95.00.

I am not sure whether the additional attribution of an SS-Panzer Grenadier Regiment would have any effect upon the value of your book, though Marc doesn't seem to indicate that...? Hope these comments are helpful.

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X