Nuremberg Trial Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuremberg Trial Photos

The windows are a little small but they are the famous pictures from the military tribunal along with a visitor pass from the trial. Is there a market for these photos and are they worth buying for a couple hundred?
    Attached Files

Another photo.
    Attached Files

Comment

There is a market, but it is not very big. I doubt it is worth hundreds of dollars for two photos, though the visitor pass is interesting.

Even the rarest SS-Tiger tank photos don't fetch that much. Surely the trials were historically more important than an SS-Tiger tank, but the market is smaller too.

Comment

Very true, there were two trial photos and a few building photos along with the pass. Awhile ago I had a chance to purchase Goering's Suicide photo where he was laying on the slab, I am kicking myself for not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by MA02093 View Post
          Very true, there were two trial photos and a few building photos along with the pass. Awhile ago I had a chance to purchase Goering's Suicide photo where he was laying on the slab, I am kicking myself for not buying it.
          Be careful with those. Obviously, SS photos are faked as well, but I am sure there are plenty of fakes of Goering's suicide. Of course people want to believe they have the one-of-a-kind Himmler suicide shot that brings in over 3000GBP (present situation in the UK),but it is hard.

Don't kick yourself too hard! Good luck!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X