HJ Papers + Others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Papers + Others...

I have had a couple HJ papers in my collection along with some other random stuff for a while now. I am wondering if I can get an official description of these since I could guess with a translator but want to move them along on e-stand and have the right information. I have no want for paper items in my collection any longer!

A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

A

I have figured out what A) is, quoted from a dealers site - valued @ $40-50:

HJ/DAF NATIONAL TRADE COMPETITION PARTICIPANT'S DOCUMENT
    "In February 1934, National Youth Leader Baldur von Schirach and Dr. Robert Ley, head of the German Labor Front collaborated in a joint effort to institute a National Trade Competition to encourage German youth to develop proficient skills in manual, technical or professional trades. The competitions consisted of twenty main categories with over seven hundred assorted trades being represented. All participants were required to belong to the HJ, DAF, or another NSDAP organization, and only those under 21 years old were eligible to compete. Participants were required to demonstrate their particular skills and successfully complete appropriate written tests. The competitions were held at the three different political levels with the winners advancing to the next level. Local, (Kreis), level competitions were held in February followed by the State, (Gau), level competitions in March and the National, (Reichs), level competitions held in April, with the National winners being bestowed their awards by Hitler personally on May 1ST, the Day of National Labor."

Anyone know what it says on the backside of this?

Comment

Any more help would be great!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X