Adolf Hitler - attested copy of his last will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler - attested copy of his last will

Hello. A couple of month ago I aquired a document lot which also contained the following doc - an attested copy of Adolf Hitlers last will. I have searched the web for days to find out if this is just a common copy but could not find another one. The pictures do not show it very clear but the document is definitely very old with a yellowish couloring.
    Does someone have an idea what exactly this might be?

Regards
    Attached Files

last ones
    Attached Files

Comment

Interesting document, even if its probably a copy someone made but the text is the original of his personal will.
      Here you can see the known originals:
      (Written on AH letterhead and not party letterhead...)

http://www.ns-archiv.de/personen/hit...ent/faksimile/
      (ref Adolf Hitler, Persönliches Testament 1945)

BTW: Nikolaus von Below (Hitlers LW adj) left the bunker that very evening and escaped to the British lines.

Wondering what others have to say?

kapitein

Comment

Apparantly someone else also owns such a document signed by Regierungsoberinspektor Heinrichsdorff on 29 april 1945. (Axis history Forum)
        Could these be the official party copies signed by Regierungsoberinspektor of the NSDAP for further distribution within the party?
        kapitein

Comment

The attested copy was written the very same day (April 29, 1945) and had been signed by Regierungs-Oberinspektor Heinrichsdorff. The stamp reads "Kanzlei des Fuehrers der NSDAP".
          Would be nice to know if the attested copy was also done at the Fuehrerbunker or at another location in Berlin.

Regards

Comment

Good research. I ran into the same thread and had signed in at Axis Forum earlier today to contact the guy from Denmark. I do not have an answer yet.
            But it is an interesting theory you have.

Regards

Originally posted by kapitein View Post
            Apparantly someone else also owns such a document signed by Regierungsoberinspektor Heinrichsdorff on 29 april 1945. (Axis history Forum)
            Could these be the official party copies signed by Regierungsoberinspektor of the NSDAP for further distribution within the party?
            kapitein
            Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 01-09-2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

It reads 'letzter wille', meaning 'last will' but not 'last personal will' which was the title on the official one he had made on his AH letterhead papers...
              This worries me: he had 3 wills made at the time with different topics, yours doesn't mention the topic just 'last will' which I find strange.

This is why I beleave it is a document someone made to represent his last will.

BTW Beglaubigt means 'made official' which again makes sence as it is signed by the NSDAP Regierungsoberinspektor.

Any further comments anybody ?

kapitein

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X