Reciept for an Officers Dagger rig.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reciept for an Officers Dagger rig.....

Recently picked this up for a song,thought it would make an interesting (and perhaps quite rare?) addition to my dagger display. It is a receipt from the 1940 purchase of a "offiz dolch"(does not say which type dagger,I assume Heer because of price, but no sure?) second item is "Gehange", or hanger and lastly, "Portopee" the knot, at a uniform and military supplies store in Kaiserslautern. Any of our German patrons know anything about this store or if it still exists in K-town?? THANKS for any comments! Kevin.
    Attached Files

Very cool! That'd fit well with a dagger display. Appears to have been paid on 29 Feb 1940? Leap year day! That's different too, if that's the case.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

That is very cool!

If you have not already done so, you should post these photos in the "Daggers" section of the Forum - there are a lot of guys that would like to see this, I'm sure!

Comment

Wow Hank, I did'nt notice that! 29 Feb! Kevin.

Comment

Kev,

Pretty cool item, not often seen at all!

Comment

Nice and not so common piece, who wouldn't want this in their dagger display?

Morten

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X