Ss-tk panzer photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss-tk panzer photo

Here is an interesting photo of SS-TK panzer enlisted men posing with a couple young Russian (?) women, and a comrade in a SS sports kit. Nice view of the black service uniform & overseas cap. The rottenfuhrer's cuffitle is the Totenkopf bevo pattern, which is very clear under a magnifying glass. The sturmmann is wearing a camo cap, as well as a silver PAB & BWB. One of my favorite SS panzer photos.

Best regards,

Tom
    Attached Files

I haveto agree tom. It's a super panzer shot. I love the crisp shots showing cufftitled! Did you pick this up as a single photo or in a album/lot ?
    Ian

Www.colorwarphotos.com

Comment

Ss-tk panzer photo

Unfortunately, I only picked up this single photo of these SS-TK panzer soldiers. When I saw it for sale on the e-stand, I knew that I had to buy it. Like all quality original SS photos, it wasn't cheap, but it was worth the price to me. It's marked on back by the WWII vet that brought it back from the war, "Ain't they cute?" As I mentioned already, it's one of my favorite pics, as it has a very casual look to it. I'm sure that these three soldiers in the photo suffered death or capture by the Russians at the end of the war, like many of their comrades in the SS-Totenkopf Div.

Best regards,

Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
      X