No announcement yet.

Hitler's History & Physical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, thank you very much for that info. Would you say then that the wax pencil initial present on both docs frame #17 and to the right on #16 are from Goering? Here is the only other pic I have of the Heisinger doc. Best, Bill
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, more bits and pieces. An EKG done by Dr. Morell dated Sept 9th 1944. Looks like a nice normal sinus rhythm rate about 60 . Has anyone ever seen something like this? Best, Bill
      Attached Files

Comment

So how much is this stuff worth? 5-6 K

Comment

Hello, Im pleased to say some of these documents are now mine. Himmler and Heydrich, #1 and #2 and the Fuhrerbunker written letter of Dr. Morell.
          Exciting pieces to research. Thanks for all the assistance. Best, Bill
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I have a question. There is a chance I maybe able to aquire the rest of this interesting grouping. Again this grouping was brought home from the Nuremberg trials by one of the lawyers. Would the AH medical grouping, xrays etc. possibly still considered US Gov property? I would be very displeased if I were to get, offer up for sale then have someone from the Gov. show up and say "sorry, thats our stuff". All comments greatly appreciated. Best, Bill Bourque

PS. I have lost contact/email etc. with the person that I sold the Heydrich
                autograph to . If you are out there please send me a PM. Bill

Comment

Hello, Im pleased to say I have purchased the entire grouping and Im awaiting its delivery. This will make for a few months of interesting research. Best, Bill

Comment

Hello, the AH H&P has a folder built into this report and contains 5 xray films, copies of the origional ones, a set from 9/17/44 and a later set from 10/44. There are also 5 reverse photos of these on that time era film paper. Have searched the net and came up with a single newspaper post show similar set. To can see the same xray pictured, clipped on edges, R in upper left corner and small circular time dot in the lower section. Now what? Cant quite figure ou the value. Best, Bill
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by hs132; 11-13-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Ah

Originally posted by hs132 View Post
                        Hello, Im pleased to say I have purchased the entire grouping and Im awaiting its delivery. This will make for a few months of interesting research. Best, Bill
                        Very wise pick up Bill !! Congrats !

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X