Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Here are pics of Dr. Giesing's file on AH in packet. Bill
        Attached Files

Comment

Would anyone care to give a guess on values of the AH Doctor reports? Best,Bill

Comment

Hello all. Abit more info and research. The Dr. Morell letter was written April 21st- 22nd 1945. By this date it was written by him while still in the Fuhrerbunker as he is listed as leaving on April 23rd with Speer and Ribbentrop. This then was actually written while in the bunker and one of the final doc/letters to leave the bunker. It is almost in the form of a will mentioning the Russians, instructions for their children and disposition of certain goods and rings/jewery. Best, Bill
            Attached Files
            Last edited by hs132; 02-09-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

This is amazing! I hope to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by hs132 View Post
                Would anyone care to give a guess on values of the AH Doctor reports? Best,Bill

Hmmm...70k?

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Better pic. Bill
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, more pics and info. There is a Nov 1945 document by General Heisinger. He was present in the Wolfsschanze with AH and this is his signed typed explanation of his presence and includes his drawings of the grounds, pictured before. It includes his drawings of the inner bunker, people around the table and the bomb location. Here is a pic of the upper portion and the signed portion of his doc. Best, Bill
                      Attached Files

Comment

pic
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello more bits and pieces, Here is an explanation of the xrays in this group from Dr. Giesing. There are actually origional I believe electro cardio grams, EKGs. in this grouping also. That would be pretty freaking unique, hope to post. After spending alot of time web searching I cant find any referance to these med docs. Anyone else seen or heard of this? Does anyone have Irving's book on Hitler and hiis Doctors? Best,Bill
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have several copies of a report done by one of hitlers doctors, unfortunately its out of state, and not now in hand. It is not an original but an english typed version copy .
                            Wish this had come up last month , as i would have posted it. I can retrieve it in the future but not for at least 6 months or more. Nice find . Prices on things like this you posess can never be set in stone as it all depends , as we know ,on ....who wants it, and what they are willing to pay, and what venue it is brokered through.
                            Best of luck when you sell... to find the right buyer. Good thing you didn't show too much as the fakers are probably already making copies to sell on some obscure european auction site as usual. Someday soon there will be technology to catch these small time rats to prosecute them or shut them off forever from accesssing this site when they steal the information for other than personal use. They will run but not be able to hide as they do now . Until then might be good to watermark the pages you post next time. I may have the book on hitlers doctor also, but where its at is in 65 boxes of books somewhere.

Comment

Hello, I wish I could say this grouping was all mine. It however is owned by the fella that pulled it out of the woodwork in the mid 1970s. Hopefully more pics to come. Best, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by hs132 View Post
                                Hello, some more docs. An early H. Goering initialed letter. Any further help appreciated. Best, Billl
                                Not Goering, Reichsprotektor Heydrich.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X