Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLD13 View Post
    Hello
    for hitler and goebbels buys at militariarelis, i think that they are serious professionals, for goring bought at salty(steep) militaria, can be a doubt

Hitler, Goering, Goebels are fakes !

Nothing do to with original handwritting signatures of the german leades. Please compare it with originals ! So you can see the different !

Comment

HELLO
      I HAVE JUST SUBJECTED PHOTOS TO A TRADER VERY KNOWN IN GERMANY WHICH CONFIRMED Me THE ORIGINALITY OF HITLER'S PHOTO AND GOEBBELS BUT THINKS THAT THAT OF the GORING IS FALSE

Comment

Well, the Hitler and Göring are definite forgeries in my opinion and the Goebbels looks to be fake also.
        Max.

Comment

He(It) has exist several signatures of hitler according to annees
          But if a person can give me the address of an expert in signature I could send them for expertise

Comment

Originally posted by DLD13 View Post
            He(It) has exist several signatures of hitler according to annees
            But if a person can give me the address of an expert in signature I could send them for expertise
            Hello,
            Sorry to tell you, but the two people that say the 3 sigs. are fake, ARE experts.
            I would take their opinion seriously. You should contact the sellers and talk to them.
            Jp

Comment

Originally posted by John Pen. View Post
              Hello,
              Sorry to tell you, but the two people that say the 3 sigs. are fake, ARE experts.
              I would take their opinion seriously. You should contact the sellers and talk to them.
              Jp
              Go to the dealer and take your money back.

Normaly the dealer must see that these 3 are very cheap fake signatures!

Comment

My collection of signature original

HELLO
                HERE ARE FURTHER TO the PREVIOUS COMMENT AND IN THOSE WHO HAD A DOUBT, HERE IS THE EXPERTISE SUMMIT BY MILITARIA Berlin WHO CONFIRMS THE AUTHENTICITY OF SIGNATURES ON HITLER'S PHOTOS AND GOEBBELS

Comment

I'm afraid that changes nothing. A fake is a fake, is a fake. Militaria dealers are not experts in autographs. If they guarantee them, get your money back.
                  Max.
                  Last edited by max history; 03-30-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Nice signatures!!!
                    Do you have others?

Comment

Soon i am going to receive a signature of rommel on a card mail
                      at the time of the signature he was that generaloberst

Comment

I was wondering why Militaria Berlin for these postwar fake signatures of Goebbels and Hitler make a COA !

The best is the text !!!

As Max was writting fake is fake ! Perhaps Militaria Berlin had no good experience about signatures !!!

Both are cheap fakes ! Has nothing to do with original signatures !

The best is your get you money back for these 0 Cent papers !!
                        Last edited by frankandfrank; 03-30-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frankandfrank View Post
                          I was wondering why Militaria Berlin for these postwar fake signatures of Goebbels and Hitler make a COA !

The best is the text !!!

As Max was writting fake is fake ! Perhaps Militaria Berlin had no good experience about signatures !!!

Both are cheap fakes ! Has nothing to do with original signatures !

The best is your get you money back for these 0 Cent papers !!
                          I couldn't agree more. You have some nice autographs in your collection, so why ruin it with the bad Hitler and Goebbels signed photos? To any experienced autograph collector these are obvious forgeries. And why ask a militaria dealer for authentication of an autograph? Would you approach a book seller to authenticate a Charles Dickens signature? Of course not, even though some book dealers sometimes sell autographed pieces. If you submitted these signatures to a recognised autograph authenticator, they would tell you they are bad, but they would also charge you quite a bit for the privilege. When are collectors ever going to learn that COAs are not worth the paper they are printed on (or typed on by a well known "pseudo-expert" who charges large sums of money for the privilege)?
                          Take my advice, the Hitler and Goebbels photos are fakes.....get your money back.
                          Max.

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
                            Take my advice, the Hitler and Goebbels photos are fakes.....get your money back.
                            Max.

Comment

HELLO
                              I AM ONE CAN LOST IN ANY CA AND I DO NOT KNOW RAINED TOO MUCH WHAT TO MAKE
                              BE YOU A COLLECTOR OR A PROFESSIONEL?
                              WHICH INDICATION ALLOWS YOU TO DEDUCT THAT SIGNATURES ARE FALSE
                              THESE TWO PHOTOS I BOUGHT THEM FROM MILITARIARELICS
                              HE POSEDE ANOTHER HITLER'S PHOTO
                              OF WHAT THINK OF IT YOU?
                              http://www.militariarelics.com/Default.aspx?C=x

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
                                Well, the Hitler and Göring are definite forgeries in my opinion and the Goebbels looks to be fake also.
                                Max.
                                I totally agree !

Lot's of error's here in those. As for Goebbels signature, the "G" in Goebbels is wrong, and the signature is a bit oversized.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X