Panzer document / award lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
    you say 'i'd like to provide..'' you're not...you want others to provide that information.
    If you had followed the thread carefully you'd have seen that I did some research on my own (posting #5 and #7).
    I still don't understand what exactly the problem is. Maybe I should have written in posting #1 that it will go to the E-Stand. That would have kept the moralizers out of this thread.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post
      Maybe I should have written in posting #1 that it will go to the E-Stand...

Bingo

Comment

The 'problem' Matthias is using other people for your profit.

Unfortunately this kind of behaviour has seen many good people leave the forum.

In future i think you should make it clear to the members here that if your sole purpose with an item is to sell it, then say so. No problems with 'simple' is it good or bad type posts, but asking research type questions is a different matter because the work involved could require a fair amount of time.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

A bit offtopic - just an idea - would it not be appropriate to create a sticky thread in this forum where everyone who wants to get a fair and proper value for their items to post the items and receive their answers ?

Perhaps this would be a better avenue created only for those who are interested in this market-related inquiries, and would clarify things for all, and avoid all issues like those above...

Just my 02 cents on the matter,

Alex

Comment

After reflecting on your guys explanations I came to the result that it wasn't right to do so. I apologize as I actually regard your guys opinions.
            But I'd like to point out again that I haven't opened this thread to boost the papers value.

Regards

Comment

Quite interesting info here

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X