Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a motorcycle picture in another thread
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=471302

I'm not sure of the make, maybe a Zundapp? I wouldn't be willing to sell the photo as it is of a relative, but if it may be of use to you feel free to contact me.

Comment

My deadline was extended and I have untill Jan 31, 2012 to finish the book. I have now over 200 images and still searching for more, if you can help or would like to contribute please email me.

Mike

Comment

Just out of interest, there used to be a Zundapp in the tank museum at Bovington, Dorset, but I have not visited for many years, and I don't know if pictures of it are available anywhere online.

Comment

Originally posted by reichenberg View Post
          Just out of interest, there used to be a Zundapp in the tank museum at Bovington, Dorset, but I have not visited for many years, and I don't know if pictures of it are available anywhere online.
          Hello,

What I am looking for his original unpublished pictures of Soldiers, family, etc around Zundapps. What is the most prized ones are from the factory themselves which are hard to come by. I am willing to pay for them, give guys credit in my book, etc. I just need more images. Currently I have over 200+, I am aiming for 300 images.

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X