info appreciated on this doc please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

info appreciated on this doc please

hi all , I obtained this doc as part of a grouping , I am unsure what it is I think that it is similar to a mothers cross doc , any info would be appreciated regards rick

scan0023.jpg

Near as I can tell it affirms the guy named on it meets the requirements of the German family, as far as his family tree goes.

Sort of a certificate of confirmation of purity, so to speak.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Interesting that there is no obvious Swaz in the graphics printed on the doc. - just the back ground graphic.

Not often you see that in mid-war official docs.

Colin

Comment

Thanks for your help guys I have another one made out to his wife , These came to me as part of a ss document grouping , when I get a minute ,I will post the rest of it . cheers rick

Comment

Originally posted by crfraser View Post
          Interesting that there is no obvious Swaz in the graphics printed on the doc. - just the back ground graphic.

Not often you see that in mid-war official docs.

Colin
          If you notice, the big round thing behind the eagle - and all of them around the border - are swastikas. They're just stylized round instead of the normal square form.

best
          Hank
          Last edited by Hank Cummings; 11-23-2010, 12:01 AM. Reason: more info
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Such a document was sold for 70 € (Berliner Autionshaus für Geschichte):

3487 URKUNDE REICHSBUND DEUTSCHE FAMILIE (RDF) "...entspr. den von Partei und Staat anerkannten Auslese-Richtlinien", A 4 Doppelblatt, 1.7.42, farb. gedruckt, gelocht, fleckig <771003F , nicht mehr verfügbar! III 70,00 EUR

The Reichsbund Deutsche Familie was an NS - organization:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsb..._Kinderreichen

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=de

Gerdan

Comment

many thanks for your help everyone, I have posted the the rouping from which this came from in the wehrpass /solbuch section .It would seem that this guy was a fully comitted pre war ss man not being released from pow until 1948 cheers rick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X