Knight's Cross Award's Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knight's Cross Award's Document

I have a question regarding the value of a knight's cross document that a friend currently holds. It has no binder, has been stored loosely in a tube and retains the rolled shape. The blank cover page is missing a corner and someone has crudely sketched a 5"x3" floorplan on it. The printed award page is in very good shape with a couple light colored spots. I don't have a photo as yet, however it has been discussed in this forum previously in 2000 and the history of the recipient determined but no value was ever attached. It was acquired from a vet's widow. I am interested in purchasing this document but the owner has no idea what it is worth. I am hoping from my vague description that I can get some opinions. Thank you!

Hi

There are many more expierenced people that should be able to give you a more finite cost, but depending on the the type of document, what the award was for ie was it just an RK or Oakleaves,Swords and Diamonds the year and who presented it would affect the costs.

For my uneducated price range it could be from $2000 - $15000, but I am ready to be corrected
    Regards
    Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X