Russian document, need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian document, need some help!

I need some help with this Russian document, its part of a small Soldbuch grouping.
    Can someone tell me what is written here? including the text on the top left with date?

Photo:
    Attached Files
    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

NКO (People's Commissariat of Defense)
    Military Unit
    field post 61955
    August 29, 1945

certificate
    former prisoner of war Heise Werner 1925 (year of birth) is released from a POW camp and sent to the permanent place of residence (State of Germany, the city of Essen)
    unit commander Maj. Makarov (Signature)

Comment

Ahh thanks, this helps!
      I got another document from him, that he was medicaly checked in Berlin on 01-09-1945.
      So that checks up, he was cought by the Russians.

Because i also got a document from him, made by the US forces that he was released from the (German) army, dated 06-09-1945.
      He must have gotten that when he reached the US lines as an extra.
      Since not many speak Russian and a Russian document would probably not help him in US controlled area´s.
      Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.

Comment

I found a Russian fieldpost database thanks to a German guy, but i cannot read Russian.
        What is written here?:

Войсковая часть полевая почта № 61955
        Название: 66 ФРОНТОВОЙ ПРИЕМНО-ПЕРЕСЫЛЬНЫЙ ЛАГЕРЬ НКВД
        Подчиненность: НКВД

Comment

Military Unit/Field Post Number 61955
          Designation: 60th Front Reception and Transit Camp of the NKVD
          Subordination: NKVD

You probably already know this but the NKVD was the war-time name of what became the KGB, it stands for Peoples' Committee for Internal Affairs (Народный Комитет Внутренных Дел)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X