police and ss documents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

police and ss documents.

hi guys could i have some comments on this police award certificate? also on this unissued ss one? both have age yellowing and pass the black light they also smell old but i am not a paper guy atall. also what would be a fair price for both partys on these? the police one has been issued and folded twice but is still nice, i like the ebossed eagles/wreaths.

anyway thanks alot for any help

regards,Ewan
    Attached Files

the ss
    Attached Files

Comment

and again
      Attached Files

Comment

last, comments welcome
        Attached Files

Comment

any ideas guys, much appreciated

Comment

After the initial bestowal of an SS-Service Award which was accompanied by the better known, Hitler signed Urkunde, this form of SS document was intended to be presented with any subsequent bestowal of the SS-Service Award. The regulations called for this type to be drawn up and presented by Dr. Meißner, so I must question why it has the 'Führer und Reichskanzler' seal, as opposed to the 'Staatsminister und Chef der Präsidialkanzlei' seal. The embossed seal shown here is also very similar to those on the fake award documents offered by Nicholas Morigi, in that there is a significant feature missing which is present on original examples. The 'Meißner' signature also appears to be the same facsimile which is printed on the aforementioned fakes.
            BTW. Is this the doc with '188' written in pencil at the top which has been doing the rounds recently?

Comment

Originally posted by J C Gray View Post
              BTW. Is this the doc with '188' written in pencil at the top which has been doing the rounds recently?
              It certainly seems to be - you can just see the 188 directly above the 'und' on the first image of Post #2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X