Gotscheinheht booklet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotscheinheht booklet

This is an empty book. I figure its's justice dept. or something like that. I tried doing research but couldn't find anything translated. My guess is its something quite common but do you all know what its for exactly?
    Attached Files

This booklet had the value of 28 litres oil from every Krawest filling station. The owner had a

car with the licence tag "I T 70365" and he was living in Frankfurt / Main. His name was Jean Hinkel.

I think he and his car were operation with the Westwall ("Bauvorhaben West").

Gerdan

Comment

I found this (sorry in German) dealing with the beginning of the "Reichs Kraftwagen Betriebsverband" 1945:

Im Jahr 1935 wurde durch Definition im Gesetz festgelegt, dass der Güternahverkehr sich in einem 50-km-Radius um den Standort des Kraftfahrzeugs betätigen darf. Jeder der transportieren wollte, ob Werk- oder Güterverkehr und einen LKW besaß, musste sich registrieren lassen. Dazu wurde der vom Dritten Reich eingeführte „Reichs-Kraftwagen-Betriebsverband“ (RKB) als öffentlich-rechtliches Institution diktiert.

Gerdan

Comment

Sorry I made a mistake. It started 1935 - not 1945 !

Gerdan

Comment

Thank you Gerdan -- boy was I way off. Leave to the Germans to make a cool gas card.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X