• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian front negatives on ebay 1.5k

Just wanted to say congrats to whoever picked this lot up just now ;

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Fotoalbum Negative Russland

Been watching it for the last few days and in the last hour it went from €400 to EUR 1,510.00 & looks to be a lovely set.
    Last edited by Mil-Archive; 09-17-2010, 12:01 PM. Reason: decimals

I can see why. Very nice and signifigant grouping. This is something one wouold expect tot see in Akira's, Jim's, or Bill's collection.
    I like the shot of the US lend lease tank and looks like there may be some Kursk content.

Mike

Comment

amazing set... you really get the feel of the self-confidence of the Wehrmacht at that time, but also the fatigue of the troopers from the horrors of war... great collection.

Comment

Aaagh, I didn't even see this on Ebay. It's 14. Panzer-Division during the 1942 offensive, up to and including south of Staingrad. Exactly the type of photos I'm looking for. And I would have paid far more than 1500 Euros.

Jason

Comment

PS. If it was someone on this forum who bought these negatives, feel free to contact me because I can identify many of the officers and locations depicted in the photos.

Jason

Comment

Personally wanted this but a friend tried it, and he could not go high enough. Anyway, I hope the buyer could help Jason.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X