Leave pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave pass

Another thing off e-bay,I bought a few years ago.Can`t really remember what it was.I think it`s a time off pass,for a lack of better terms. Opinions appreciated.I`d really like to know what it says.I`m a Very new collector,though I`ve picked up things here and there in the past.

By sirvlad at 2010-09-14

By sirvlad at 2010-09-14

By sirvlad at 2010-09-14

By sirvlad at 2010-09-14

By sirvlad at 2010-09-14

By sirvlad at 2010-09-14

Seems to be a temporary pass to allow travel between Stuttgart and Ludwigshaven & back again. There are a couple of them here going for $50 each

http://wwii-militaria.net/for_sale.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Helden View Post
      Seems to be a temporary pass to allow travel between Stuttgart and Ludwigshaven & back again. There are a couple of them here going for $50 each

http://wwii-militaria.net/for_sale.htm
      It's a leave (vacation) form. $50 is pretty steep though...these show up on German eBay fairly frequently, and rarely go for more than 5 to 10 euro.

best
      Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thanks for the info,and the link too.Think I paid $20 for it a few years back.Sorry if this is a dumb question,but this is a Heer soldiers pass right?

Comment

Originally posted by garyv View Post
          Sorry if this is a dumb question,but this is a Heer soldiers pass right?
          No it is a Luftwaffe pass.

Comment

How can you tell?

Comment

The feldpost number starts with a L which means it is a Luftwaffe unit and also LGPA Münster stands for Luftgaupostamt Münster.

Comment

And.... L31306 = Flakauswertezug 230 (or Flak map interpretation platoon)
                Jeff

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X