Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estand: A mixed lot of SS Photoes, Urkunde and paper stuff

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=452547

Needs discussion and/or better photo's. Atleast 3 is a fake, and thus I think also 2.

I believe all six portraits are repros! scans of the reverse sides are needed

Comment

And, although its his right, the EK2 doc and BWB to the same recipient are being offered separately.

Comment

guys, what about your opinion on item 1 ??

Comment

No backing scans are actually needed - all photos are repros, some of them are well known
          I can not comment about the other stuff

Comment

Rather a messy sales thread but all the docs seem ok at a glance.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

As been said the SS portraits are not original. Documents itself do look ago as Simon stated.

Comment

So much for my first SS objects

Let me add to fire..

"Dich ruft die SS" is also fake, and soon to be used for ligting up my fire (with the help of" Oberbootsmann")

I will supply, close-up's of the photo's front / back unless, you guys are sure
                they are fake, then the photo's will go the same way into the fire (to me the look like real photo's and not scans / copy's)

Best and thank you

DKH

Comment

Originally posted by DK Hunter View Post
                  Let me add to fire..

"Dich ruft die SS" is also fake, and soon to be used for ligting up my fire (with the help of" Oberbootsmann")

I will supply, close-up's of the photo's front / back unless, you guys are sure
                  they are fake, then the photo's will go the same way into the fire (to me the look like real photo's and not scans / copy's)

Best and thank you

DKH
                  I'm working some years now with photographs etc., I ensure you that they are not original or pre 1945. I won't throw the documents into the fire, they look real to me (even although I don't have that much experience with documents). About books I'll keep my mouth shut, I don't know anything about originality in that sector.

Comment

Hi

Enclosed is a larger picture of one of my favourites, the grouping of family “Fritz”, what gives it away? and if it is a well known fake, is there anywhere where you can look it/them up ?

Regarding the “urkunde”, I will later post them here, with better pictures.

Best and thank you for lending me your expertise
                    DKH
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X