No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler signed postcard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, i'm now 100% certain. It's without any doubt bad.

EDIT: Always be very careful with Hitler signed photos.
    Last edited by Jon-Olav Holden; 03-04-2011, 07:18 AM.

Comment

The best is that Mr. antony.s has no idea about that what he wants to collect / original signatures but is buying without proof Send it back and all is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenlohe View Post
        The best is that Mr. antony.s has no idea about that what he wants to collect / original signatures but is buying without proof Send it back and all is OK.
        Thanks Mr. Teacher for your life-lesson! Next time I'll ask to you and to your great knowledge!

It's the first time I buy without to be sure after long long time... I trust in a dealer and I did a mistake! Do you never do mistakes?!? You're simply perfect!

However the problem is not my mistake but the dealer don't want back the signed postcard! This is the real problem!

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
        - THE SS TK RING
        - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
        - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
        - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

OK, my dear pupil
          He don't want to take it back? When did you've bought the signature and when did you complain about the fake? Sure I've made mistakes too and i think I'll do it in future too. When you have a look at all dealers worldwide - you'll find fakes in most shops, sometimes the dealers don't know by themself, that they offer fakes, sometimes they know. Please give me some dates.

Originally posted by antony.s View Post
          Thanks Mr. Teacher for your life-lesson! Next time I'll ask to you and to your great knowledge!

It's the first time I buy without to be sure after long long time... I trust in a dealer and I did a mistake! Do you never do mistakes?!? You're simply perfect!

However the problem is not my mistake but the dealer don't want back the signed postcard! This is the real problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenlohe View Post
            OK, my dear pupil
            He don't want to take it back? When did you've bought the signature and when did you complain about the fake? Sure I've made mistakes too and i think I'll do it in future too. When you have a look at all dealers worldwide - you'll find fakes in most shops, sometimes the dealers don't know by themself, that they offer fakes, sometimes they know. Please give me some dates.
            I'll bought it some month ago (8-9) and after 20 days or 1 month I'll write him back telling that ha sold me a fake. Nothing to do.
            The dealer is sammlermarkt-nord.net

For sure, everyone can do mistakes, also the better dealers, but the difference is that if you tell them the items you bought is a copy, they give back money with no problems.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
            - THE SS TK RING
            - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
            - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
            - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

These AH signatures are a real minefield, hope you can sort it out.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X