Major Prager photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Prager photo Album

Hi Guys this is the first time ive ever posted in this section so your help please from the more Advanced collectors, would be much appreciated, i would like to know if these are period photos or post war copies[ or are they copies from ww2 ]? i ve picked up this small photo album of Fallschrimjager ,,,Major Prager and since ive posted on the FJ Forum my concern on one comment that they are post copies from negatives,,,,,,,, ive UV tested them and they have come up as no Glow theres no makers paper marks stamp on the reverse thats about it, thanks David
    Attached Files

2 rear of photo no paper makers Stamp
    Attached Files

Comment

2 there are around 19 photos all like this if you need more photos please tell me thank you, more are posted on the FJ section
      Attached Files

Comment

That reverse that you show in the post above - IS OLD "RUSSIAN ARCHIVES" FAKE.

P.S. See other photos - 100% FAKES. Of course, IMHO...

Comment

Hi Andrew thank you for your comments and help Andrew is there anyone else who can shine a light on these as im going to put in a claim on this lot ][ through Ebay - pay pal as not selling original material as advertised
          thanks David]

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X