himmler pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

himmler pictures

a couple of pictures i got of a fellow forum member that originally come from hermans historica was there a postcard made of a wartime picture of him in his wartime uniform or will i have to look for an original photo, i am hoping to make the "trio"--early mid & late pictureearly himmler 002.jpg

early himmler 004.jpg

Originally posted by nick-j View Post
    a couple of pictures i got of a fellow forum member that originally come from hermans historica was there a postcard made of a wartime picture of him in his wartime uniform or will i have to look for an original photo, i am hoping to make the "trio"--early mid & late picture[ATTACH]1557188[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1557189[/ATTACH]
    So these are pictures of a "fellow forum member" eh?
    Just hard timing You, Can't edit that post now due to current rules can you?
    Excellent photos You have Nick and thanks for posting them! What a tough soldier He was in the great war!
    I am sure You will get the late era photo and they all would look great in an SS display!
    Regards!
    Kev

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
      So these are pictures of a "fellow forum member" eh?
      Just hard timing You, Can't edit that post now due to current rules can you?
      Excellent photos You have Nick and thanks for posting them! What a tough soldier He was in the great war!
      I am sure You will get the late era photo and they all would look great in an SS display!
      Regards!
      Kev
      Yes possible slanderous there--should of read off of a fellow member, and the picture i am thinking of has Himmler in his Reichsfuhrer uniform at a guess taken after 1939.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X