German army Winter Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German army Winter Photo

here my new photo i buyed today at Newark militaria fair, what do think?
    Attached Files

Touching photo, notice how young the boy on the far right looks, and the one second from the left. From the looks of them they wouldn’t be 18.
    By the way that picture took nearly 5 minutes to load up, I think anyone on dial up is going to have troubles viewing your picture.

Comment

By the way that picture took nearly 5 minutes to load up, I think anyone on dial up is going to have troubles viewing your picture
      try my website below "click on "german photos"

best regards

Jon.

Comment

Jon, you have to learn to have proper respect in a community, whether on the net or not. I took a look at your site and found one of my photo used in it.

Ripping "cool" photos from the net for use on your site might be a common practice on the net, but it is not welcome here. ASK FIRST, on any occasion.

Fortunately you are still very young, learn hard here to become a future Gary T!

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi
          Jon, you have to learn to have proper respect in a community, whether on the net or not. I took a look at your site and found one of my photo used in it.

Ripping "cool" photos from the net for use on your site might be a common practice on the net, but it is not welcome here. ASK FIRST, on any occasion.

Fortunately you are still very young, learn hard here to become a future Gary T!
          Hi there Gary T, which photo was it i put on my page?

please get back to me

Jon.

Comment

Jon

Can you try to upload pics in jpeg format and smaller than 532KB? It takes an age for the pic to load and guys sitting on dial up will have to wait several minutes for it to show. I always try and keep my jpegs to under 100KB, usually between 30-70 is more than enough.

Thanks

Simon
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I am not so good with picture on the computer, but can any one help transform the photo?

hope you can help me

Jon.

Comment

PICTURE IS WORKING FINE NOW

So what do u think? can you tell me any think about the photo please

bset regards

Jon.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X