Wanted: material for a book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: material for a book

I am in the process of putting a book together related to Sport and the Third Reich. I am seeking material to incorporate into the book(Schiffer). I am seeking period photos of sport uniforms in use/sporting events. I am also seeking sport awards etc. If you think that you may have something, please drop me a line! Any help is greatly appreciated and full credit will be given. Thanks!

First of all: congrats.
    Looks like we are colleagues now.

Would this material also include HJ an other organisations? If so, you can use the meager photo's I have.

Best,
    Vincent S.

Comment

Originally posted by RobN View Post
      I am in the process of putting a book together related to Sport and the Third Reich. I am seeking material to incorporate into the book(Schiffer). I am seeking period photos of sport uniforms in use/sporting events. I am also seeking sport awards etc. If you think that you may have something, please drop me a line! Any help is greatly appreciated and full credit will be given. Thanks!
      Like this (quickly taken)? - have also many fotos showing political organisation´s sports events (and I have some sports uniforms, too).
      Attached Files

Comment

I have many unpublished color slides that depict various sporting events which occurred during the 3rd Reich. If you wish to include some in your work, contact me off-board.

Dave (seekwhence)

Comment

I have sent you a PM!

Comment

I have some photos with ss man wear ss path on the arm..

Comment

My uncle was an HJ Fuehrer and was awarded the HJ Golden Sport Badge. I have the badge and photos of him wearing it. Let me know if this might be of interest to you.

Comment

What is the status of the book at this point? Looking forward to it.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X