David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Otto Skorzeny zombie picture.(lol) paying $15!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Otto Skorzeny zombie picture.(lol) paying $15!!

Yes I know thats kinda.. odd. But it is out there, I found it once and accidently deleted it. I now cannot find it ANYWHERE.

Its Otto Skorzeny as either an undead or a zombie, I cannot remember which. Its based off of an original photo of him. I cannot explain why this is important at the moment and it may seem off topic, once I get it I can then go into detail about this picture.

I am however willing to pay $15 paypal if you can find it for me, it needs to be over 200x200 because I am using it for reference.

Thanks

Like that:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...X/Skorzeny.jpg

Comment

No the one I am refering to is based off of his picture as a major in the ss.
      Its his actuall picture someone has just made him look like a zombie.

Comment

May I ask what do you have to do with such picture?

Comment

That photobucket pic is of the late, great character actor/baseball player Chuck Connors from an old Fox-TV series called Werewolf--I haven't seen (or thought of) that show in 20 years!
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

How about this one?
            skorzeny.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by murry View Post
              How about this one?
              [ATTACH]1535340[/ATTACH]
              Cool pic, but it´s not a major

Comment

murry is the winner!!!!!

if you have a paypal let me know it and I will send the $15 you
                Thats the one I was looking for. Can I ask where you managed to find it?

:P Wait and see I will post a pic in a couple weeks when the research and... project is complete.

Comment

Someonespecial.

Why the hell would you want a picture like this? What's the point?

Comment

I personally don't like pictures of people messed up this way.
                    Respect is everything IMO, and this picture have no sense at all, just bad taste.
                    This is a militaria forum.

Comment

Originally posted by someonespecial View Post
                      murry is the winner!!!!!

if you have a paypal let me know it and I will send the $15 you
                      Thats the one I was looking for. Can I ask where you managed to find it?

:P Wait and see I will post a pic in a couple weeks when the research and... project is complete.
                      Hmmm, what happend with the major ?

Comment

delete the thread, its aparent people would rather complain about wrong rank or it being disrespectful.
                        I got what I needed, i couldnt get it elsewhere. Appreciated those that tried to help.

Comment

So you use members resources, with no payoff for the help..gett outta here...

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Kenwright View Post
                            So you use members resources, with no payoff for the help..gett outta here...
                            And above that, I find it weird that even while it has been asked more then once, he/she is not awnsering the question about why the person needed the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by someonespecial View Post
                              delete the thread, its aparent people would rather complain about wrong rank or it being disrespectful.
                              I got what I needed, i couldnt get it elsewhere. Appreciated those that tried to help.
                              Well, it helps to give the right rank when you want people to help you. Otherwise they will look for the wrong photo.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X