Uniform & Insignia Sales Booklet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniform & Insignia Sales Booklet

I got this fold out Uniform and Insignia booklet a few years ago. It is really cool to look at and each page you turn to folds out into three sections for each branch represented.

Not sure what they are worth and I personally have not seen any other. I am sure some on the forum have seen them or have so any information about them would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

More Photos

Attached Files

Comment

A few more

Attached Files

Comment

Don't know value, but nice item. Thanks for showing.
        Jp
        p.s. I think it would be safe to say that value does not exceed $200 though.

Comment

These are very nice and I have had several original ones in the past, however, these have also been faked. If you plan to sell it on estand then I think that US$200 would be a good starting price. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

I just noticed this for sale on the e-stand. This is a copy of the original book--I bought mine from Delta International in the late 70s. The original has several pages of advertisements, a colored background on the cover, and is printed on different paper--not cardstock.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

A comment like this would have been helpful months ago when it was posted.

I sure hope this last comment is correct for the sale I had arranged is now over. I do not want to sell a possible reproduction as authentic...I just trust the last comment ends up holding true.

Comment

Ooops- yeah, these were massively reprinted in the late 1980s and early 1990s. I have 2 copies that were given to me for free at a Utah gun show in 1995. They used to be sold for $5 each. I think Ulric of England did them. Maye Formans'.
                Sorry dude.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X