• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real or fake?

what do you guys think?

Real or Fake

Hey General,

Real or fake what? Photo? Hard to tell.. do you have a reverse side shot of this photo! I know there is at least one LW General in that photo. Bill

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

I have no reason to believe its a fake, and i have got no backside shot, i was just checking if nobody saw it somewhere before

Comment

Real or Fake?

General,

Then it must be real? Just kidding! I've never seen it before and I have alot of photos in my collection. Bill

Comment

Have you got the photo in your hands, Herr General?

Comment

Too finely 'cropped' to offer a yes or no...but considering the number of wine glasses there were quite a few fellows at this party...leading one to believe there must be more photos in circulation!

Dave
            Regards,
            Dave

Comment

Hello the General,

it looks like a nice photo but i have seen atleast one other similiar photo taken at the same party for sale. with the same two gentlem.
              I dont know if anyone remembers it but there was a lot of good luftwaffe photos up for sale 5 months ago on epier.com by the same user.(sorry dont remember the name)
              Ill have a look through my saved websites, to see if i still have the webpage with the photo,would be interestinf to see the two together again, even in a digital world.

Regards.
              Joshua

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X