Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awards

Hello,

Can anybody help me with the following awards?

Best regards,

Jaime.

[img]file://Ucowts01/l62romef/Mis%20im%E1genes/ribetes/Schmidhuber.JPG[/img]
    RK; DKiG; Ostmedaille; 1939 Spange zum 1914 EK I Klasse; Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber???; Verwundetenabzeichen, 1939 in Silber???

[img]file://Ucowts01/l62romef/Mis%20im%E1genes/ribetes/Schlieben2.JPG[/img]
    RK; DKiG; Ostmedaille; 1939 Spange zum 1914 EK I Klasse; Verwundetenabzeichen, 1918 in Schwarz; ????

[img]file://Ucowts01/l62romef/Mis%20im%E1genes/ribetes/FrickeLudwig.JPG[/img]
    DKiG; Ostmedaille; 1939 Spange zum 1914 EK I KlassePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber???; Verwundetenabzeichen, 1918 in Gold???

¡Joder!

I have problems with the pictures. I will try later.

Comment

Jamie - in order to post pictures here, you need to join up with the forum and become a paying member, if you can, just post the links to the pictures, people can check them out them - alos if you have problems with some awards - how they look like and such - try the main page dev.wehrmacht-awards.com that should aid you alot, if you still have problems i would be glad to help you as i can.

Best regards
      Kloster

im on AIM: RazzerL337, MSN/email: Sobi_bor@hotmail.com

Comment

prueba

[img]c:\elle07j.jpg[/img]

Comment

Jaime: you can not do it that way - you either need a picture that is allready on the internet or you need a site where you can upload and then show the pictures, a free! site im using is this:

http://www.bonedaddy.net/cgi-bin/lm.cgi

very simple to use. agin, if you need assistance, ask me, ill be glad to aid you

Kloster

Originally posted by Jaime
          [img]c:elle07j.jpg[/img]

Comment

[img]c:elle07j.jpg[/img][img]file:///c:/elle07j.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///c:/elle07j.jpg[/img]

Comment

Jaime, please read my replys, you can not use the [img] tags on a file thats on your PC - you need to upload the file/picture to the internet, read my above posting pls.

Kloster

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X