Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing NSKK photo album

Hello,

before I put it up for sale, I wanted to share this beautifull photo album with you.

It starts with more than 100 very nice photos of a NSKK gathering, the photos are super crisp/sharp. The white shaddows are just reflection from the sun, they are not present on the actual photo.
    There are some photos from Nuernberg with Adolf Hitler and the airship Hindenburg, at the end of the album there are a few post war photos.

Enjoy.

Alex

It seems like I was a lot more impressed than you folks

I'm wondering if these are really the right googles to ride a bike
    not to mention the countless mugs of beer.....

...slam down a few cold ones before crank it at the Autobahn...
    Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic album! Thanks for sharing.

Best Laurens

Comment

that is a really excellent album you have! Thanks for showing!

Comment

Truly amazing. One of the best I've seen!
          Jp

Comment

That's a very nice album. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Alex - Truly amazing pictures. I'm really surprised that none of the photos are captioned. Most albums I have seen from the time have dates and/or places. Is there any indication of where the photos were taken? What are the sizes of the photos that have NSKK men in them?

Thanks
              Holger

Comment

Originally posted by Holger Handke View Post
                Alex - Truly amazing pictures. I'm really surprised that none of the photos are captioned. Most albums I have seen from the time have dates and/or places. Is there any indication of where the photos were taken? What are the sizes of the photos that have NSKK men in them?

Thanks
                Holger
                Hello Holger,

the only writing is on a few pages at the very end of the album, these are the family photos taken post 45.

One photo shows a sign "Naila / Hof" these two citys are in Bavaria, upper Franconia.... 30 miles from where I grew up.
                Some photos show "II/M82" on the collar tabs, that should be traceable as well
                Maybe the photos itself have writing on the backside, however, thay are glued in and I don't want to rip them out

All NSKK photos are 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 in size, nice big very crisp photos

Thanks for all comments

Alex

Comment

Thanks for quick response Alex. I'm not that knowledgable about collar tabs but in the book I have about the NSKK and NSFK it mentions that Standarte 82 was from Amberg im Bayernwald which would make sense with what you said. I had shown this thread to a friend of mine and he lives in a small town near Regenburg and he said right away it looked like Bayern.

Holger

Comment

Originally posted by Holger Handke View Post
                    Thanks for quick response Alex. I'm not that knowledgable about collar tabs but in the book I have about the NSKK and NSFK it mentions that Standarte 82 was from Amberg im Bayernwald which would make sense with what you said. I had shown this thread to a friend of mine and he lives in a small town near Regenburg and he said right away it looked like Bayern.

Holger
                    Hello Holger,

yes, that makes sense.
                    Amberg is roughly 60 miles away from Naila/Hof.

It would be nice to know what the reason was for the gathering, it looks like some kind of orientation race?

Alex

Comment

Note the wearing of the illegal award in picture #9!

Comment

Originally posted by McCulloh View Post
                        Note the wearing of the illegal award in picture #9!
                        Hello McCulloh,

which award you are referring to?

Thanks

Alex

Comment

Looks like the one which was recently sold on a German militaria auction site, right?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X