KC Signature from Feldwebel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC Signature from Feldwebel

Got this Item today....its a photocopy of a Photo but it has a real Signature on it!!

Can anyone ID this Feldwebel?

what are reasonable Prices for RKT Signatures..I want to let this one go

Thanks
    Andreas
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

He's an unteroffizier, the only one i think that would fit would be Hans Klemm RK 10.12.42 and clearly that is not his signature.

You can go through the list of GD RKT yourself and see what you think

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...4033&start=270
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
            He's an unteroffizier, the only one i think that would fit would be Hans Klemm RK 10.12.42 and clearly that is not his signature.

You can go through the list of GD RKT yourself and see what you think

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...4033&start=270

Thanks for the link Simon
            unfortunatly, I couldnt find anyone that would match..maybe the Picture has nothing to do with the sig..

Andreas

Comment

Or more likely an outright fake.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

It would have been a killer pic, if real. Jacques

Comment

The Pic is just a photocopy on printer paper..but the signature is a real one..but no proof that it is from a KC Holder

Andreas

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
                    The picture is indeed of Uffz Hans Klemm. There is a slightly different photo of him which was taken at the same 'photo shoot' on Pg 291 of Uniforms & Insignia Of The Grossdeutschland Division Vol 2 by Scott Pritchett. And as we can all see, that signature certainly doesn't say Klemm and is more than likely exactly what Simon has said - an outright fake.

Comment

It is still possible that the signature comes from a veteran, perhaps of Grossdeutschland, using this photo for lack of any other or just because it shows a man from Grossdeutschland.

/Daniel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X