Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of an Otto Kumm signed pic

Hi,

What is the going rate for a post war signed photo of Otto Kumm? As I have been offered one and didn't want to pay over the odds for it.

Regards
    Steve

Otto Kumm.

Hi Steve, personally I would say no more than £20 (top end) for a signed Otto Kumm photo. To the best of my knowledge, Otto Kumm no longer replies to collectors with requests for signed photographs. However, for many years he was a very good replier and signed many portrait photographs. Additionally, he has also signed many photographs commercially in the last few years, so by any stretch of the imagination he cannot be considered rare and there are several signed photos available on the market today.

Regards Richard.

Please note this is my personal opinion only and others may well disagree!!!
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Thanks Richard,

I have been offered it for 21 euro so I think I will leave it, I could probably pic one up of ebay for less. I was hoping to write to him but alas he is too poor in health.

Regtards
      Steve

Comment

Yes. £20 or so is about right. Otto Kumm was very forthcoming with autographed photos throughout the 1970s-1980s. He was very helpful to all who wrote to him.

Comment

Hi Steve, 21 euros is a good buy! Even though signed photographs of Kumm are quite common, he is nevertheless a very good addition to any collection of signed photographs purely for his military career alone. I hope to of been of some help.
          Regards Richard.
          Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X