BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Value of Reichssportabzeichen award booklet and stick pin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Reichssportabzeichen award booklet and stick pin.

Can anyone give me some idea what I should charge for this Reichssportabzeichen award booklet recording the award of the Bronze Reichs Sport Medal to Karl Bartl on the 5th November 1941.
    To achieve this award the young Bartl:
    1) Swam 300 metres in 7minutes 30 seconds (12 minutes was the standard)
    2) Long jumped 4.71 metres (standard was 4.00 metres).
    3) Ran 400 metres in 64 seconds (standard was 72.5 seconds).
    4) Put the shot 8.84 metres.
    5) Ran 10,000 metres in 49minutes 30 seconds.
    The photo on the inside shows the young Bartl in his Luftwaffe uniform as well as his address and personal details. This is followed by several pages of information about the requirements and details of achieving the Reich Sport Medal which is in turn followed by the details of his achievements in the required events and confirmation of the Award. Also in the booklet is the original receipt for 3.60 Reichs Marks for the Award itself!
    This booklet is complete. It has no tears, marks or damage and is in excellent very clean condition apart from the fact that it has been neatly holed presumably to be kept in a folder.
    Added to the booklet I actually have the Reichssportabzeichen stick pin but not the larger award.
    Any help as to value would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Terry.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by terry.h; 03-29-2010, 05:50 PM.

2)
    Attached Files

Comment

3)
      Attached Files

Comment

4)
        Attached Files

Comment

Any help would be much appreciated.

Has anyone got any ideas as to value??
          The reason I ask is that I have someone keen to buy but he insists that the value is now very low owing to the fact that the booklet has been holed to be put in a folder. Apart from the neat holes the booklet is in excellent condition with no other flaws.
          Thanks - any help would be much appreciated,
          Terry.

Comment

The value of the award document varies depending on the picture. It helps that yours has the owner in uniform. I have seen them go for 10 - 35 Euros and ones issued to women are usually on the higher end. From what I have seen on e-Bay the fact that it has the 2-hole punch should not distract drastically from the value. I would guess the value of the pin at $10-$25.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X