Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer pics

Hi Flieger,

Yes all of the photos posted are orginal. One of the fringe benefits of living and working in Germany for 16 years as a member of the US Army and after retirement as a Government Civilian. I had the opportunity to find alot of photos through various sources when most people were not interested in them. Now really good pics are very much in demand. Bill Petz

Comment

Bill, another true gem. Nothing gives me more ecstacy than looking through such a historically correct (StuG.Abt.197 -> s.Pz.Jg.Abt.653) photo group!

What makes me feel good is that you got hold of it, not some album destructors!

Comment

Just wondering

I'm just interested in knowing how many pictures are in your collection? A gestament would do just fine.

Comment

AG Photos

Hi Akira,

Thanks for your comments. I really liked those photos as well and it made it versy special since they came from my very good friend Karl-Heinz Munch who wrote two books on Schwere Panjaeger Abt. 653 & 654. Some of the photos you would probably see in his books. So I would like to give a word of warning to those who would steal and try to sell or publish any of these photos with out my permission. Now saying that. I have alot more photos to share for viewing only. Von Strehmel asked how may photos I have in my collection. Now I haven't counted each and every one in my collection. I can say that I must have over 300 photo albums and about 20,000 loose or in grouping photos stored away in various boxes. I also have several thousand Portrait (postcard size) photos in photo holders. It has taken a long time to acquire my collection but as I previously stated I started early when alot of people where not collecting them as much. Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X