July 20 turd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 20 turd?

This photo for sale was ostensibly taken July 20 at Wolfschanze after Stauffenberg's bombing. This does not look like Wolfschanze to me and Hitler does not look wounded. Nor does he in the other July 20 shots I've seen although these usually include his senior staff sucking up to him and claiming "not me!" I don't see the bandage the seller alludes to, nor is it evident on other July 20 shots. So what makes this a bomb plot photo? He also looks remarkably relaxed in this one. All for the low price of $1000.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Orig-Photo-of-Hit...item27b00ccfb1

Colin

Apparently eBay Canada does not prohibit photos of "3rd Reich Personalities" like eBay US does.

Comment

You're right, there's no connection to 20 july 44.
      Looks like Keitel behind AH.
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Ah Geez....One thousand dollars?? Really? For a crappy story and a copy of a press photo... This kind of BS makes me shake my head and roll my eyes..

Comment

Originally posted by checkit View Post
          Apparently eBay Canada does not prohibit photos of "3rd Reich Personalities" like eBay US does.
          Yah, what a hippocracy!!!

As far as the photo goes, this makes my collection worth about $25 billion(of course with jazzed up stories).

Utterely shameful, for the seller as well as the bidders!(bidders over $150 anyway, if periodl photo)

thanks for posting this.
          Jp

Comment

Looks like the ebay polizei showed up and pullled the plug after a price decrease to $700.

Colin

Comment

Or, as he said, he is open to offers. Maybe someone offered him the $699 U.S. for it.

Comment

That would be unfortunate in more ways than one.

Colin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X