Two Rare Friedmann Art Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Rare Friedmann Art Cards

Here are two rare art cards from my collection dealing with the Putsch by Hans Fiedmann. I hope you enjoy them!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

These are part of a 4 card set by Friedmann that were, themselves, part of a larger numbered set commemorating 9 November.

Ramon

Comment

Saw the first on StirnP - both excellent looking. Would love to see the full set too !

Comment

Originally posted by ramon View Post
          These are part of a 4 card set by Friedmann that were, themselves, part of a larger numbered set commemorating 9 November.

Ramon
          Ramon, the second card shown is the most rare of the set.

Comment

I have the set both unused and with Sonderstempel. I'm somewhat familiar with these propaganda cards.

Ramon
            Last edited by ramon; 02-09-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Heilige 9.Nov

This was turned into part of the new religion for both NSDAP and SS.
              If one has the eyes to see such things, you can see this in the artwork for both these cards...while the second card is perhaps more obvious I actually find the first one to be most excellant in conveying a mix of martial mysticism and civic religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                This was turned into part of the new religion for both NSDAP and SS.
                If one has the eyes to see such things, you can see this in the artwork for both these cards...while the second card is perhaps more obvious I actually find the first one to be most excellant in conveying a mix of martial mysticism and civic religion.
                I agree Michael, the march to the FHH every Nov. 9th had a religious feel along with the reading of the Martyrs names which were the Saints of the Movement.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X