are these genuine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are these genuine

hi guys wanted to sell these ,are they genuine?
    Don,t wanna fool people there was a krim shield with these first, it was fake.

thanks
    andre

pic 1
    Attached Files

Comment

pic2
      Attached Files

Comment

pic 3
        Attached Files

Comment

pic 4
          Attached Files

Comment

pic 5
            Attached Files

Comment

pic6
              Attached Files

Comment

pic7
                Attached Files

Comment

pic 8
                  Attached Files

Comment

They look fine to me, and seem to be in very good condition.

best
                    Hank
                    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I agree

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Nachname:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Kruse </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Vorname:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Johannes </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Dienstgrad:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Oberschütze </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Geburtsdatum:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">29.07.1922 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Geburtsort:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Westermarkelsdorf </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Todes-/Vermisstendatum:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">11.06.1942 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Todes-/Vermisstenort:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">San.Kp.1/22 H.V.Pl.Totle

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                      Johannes Kruse ruht auf der Kriegsgräberstätte in Sewastopol - Sammelfriedhof (Ukraine) .
                      Endgrablage: Block 10 Reihe 34 Grab 2704
                      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

What a find

Was pointed in the correct direction of this post - I just bought his wehrpass last month - strangely the krim shield is not noted in the wehrpass - Andreis, if you still have these and want to reunite them drop me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by andries View Post
                          hi guys wanted to sell these ,are they genuine?
                          Don,t wanna fool people there was a krim shield with these first, it was fake.
                          Originally posted by wehrpasswilly View Post
                          Was pointed in the correct direction of this post - I just bought his wehrpass last month - strangely the krim shield is not noted in the wehrpass - Andreis, if you still have these and want to reunite them drop me a PM
                          Hi Andre,

Two very nice documents in great condition. I hope they can be reunited with the Wehrpaß.

Best regards,
                          Tom
                          Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

they are original.

Comment

Originally posted by wehrpasswilly View Post
                              If you click on Andries public profile, you'll notice he hasn't been online here since March 31st, 2010.

That being said, maybe his e-mail link is still active/good. Best of luck re-uniting them.

best
                              Hank
                              Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                              ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X