Clear All

need help with photo originality

im thinking not but would love to hear others opinions
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

These are Lehesten's photos. Didn't you just post a rant on how you didn't like what he was doing?

Comment

i dont like what hes doing and dont plan on buying from him, i still like learning about fakes and originals

Comment

I understand since I'm on the same boat you are. I've been looking at a lot of his photos, and I have been having a hard time with them since I'm new to photos.

Comment

Could you post the reverse of these photos?

Comment

these are on auction and theres no backside photos

Comment

can you tell us where the auction for these photos is please? Ive tried ebay uk, us and de.
                  cant find them. Have you a link?
                  regards John

Comment

Originally posted by SSkrieg View Post
                    im thinking not but would love to hear others opinions
                    What makes you think they are fake?

Comment

other than the seller who can stress the word original i think they are from negatives and put on original paper

their focuses are exactly alike and photos 2 and 3 are on the exact same paper which many of his other rare photos are on

i remember seeing him sell photo 2 a while back

Comment

lol now 12 posts and still no opinions

Comment

Originally posted by SSkrieg View Post
                          other than the seller who can stress the word original i think they are from negatives and put on original paper

their focuses are exactly alike and photos 2 and 3 are on the exact same paper which many of his other rare photos are on

i remember seeing him sell photo 2 a while back
                          Thanks for your reply. I haven't seen the back of these photos. So its only him saying that they are on the same photopaper, which if fine with me.

from just looking at the front, I don't see anything wrong. If it is an old negative and old paper I may be impossible to tell when printed?

his name/auctions have been discussed more than once recently, which makes everybody wonder if any of his pictures can still be trusted???

I bought from him before and so far am happy with my purchases.

Regards, Thomas

ps. Picture 2 is Würzburg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                          X