Krankenzettel and extra documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krankenzettel and extra documents

Can anyone help me out with this Krankenzettel?
    What is the guys name? his unit? etc.
    Also, what exacly are the 2 other documents?
    Money and a coupon for food?

Pictures:

Money?

Coupon for food?
    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

Till now i found the following about the Krankenzettel:

The guy was send to the Sanitäts-Kompanie 329 in krankensammelplatz Ropazi.
    Ropazi is actualy a town in Lettland near Riga.
    And the Sanitäts-Kompanie 329 was from the 329ID, which was in Lettland at the time (later 1944). So that checks up.

His last name looks to be something like Reipenwein.
    His rank looks like Obergefreiter, not sure though.
    And his unit 14 kompanie... but can´t make something from the other part, which looks like SS°.
    Last edited by Admiraal; 01-13-2010, 10:48 AM.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.

Comment

Hmm, i can see a stamp for Feldlazarett 158, which was part of the 58. Infanterie-Division.

So if the guy was in the 329 or the 58 ID, i don´t know...

Comment

Leopold Reipenwein

Obergefreiter.

Comment

Thanks!

And i think i might have found his unit.
          The third document has a stamp on it from Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 39.
          Although its not filled in on name, it has been cut from a larger sheet.

Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 39 gave soldiers to many units, but one of them was:
          Infanterie(or later Grenadier) Regiment 553.
          And that unit was one of the 2 Infanterie(Grenadier) regiments of the 329ID.
          EDIT: 3, not 2! Regiment 553 got terminated in Kurland, 1944.
          Last edited by Admiraal; 01-13-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I think that his last name is Reibenwein, so with a B instead of P.
            Reipenwein doesn´t excists, but Reibenwein does and on the second document i think its a B.
            It might have been a writing mistake by the doctor.

Comment

I´ve made a mistake,
              Infanterie(or later Grenadier) Regiment 553 wasn´t one of the 2 infanterie units of the 329ID, but one of the 3! and it got terminated (dunno why, destroyed?) in Kurland in sept. 1944.
              That happends to be the same month this Krankenzettel got given... connection?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X