Knights Cross Winners autographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights Cross Winners autographs

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, so fellow moderator, move it as you see fit.

I have a young friend currently in the Bundeswehr as an Obergefreiter whom is also involved in a club / society of Knights Cross Winners. Because of this membership, he cannot give out addresses of these gentlemen in order for me to request autographs or autographed photos.

Any of you members that can give me some advice on the process and addresses would be appreciated.

Best regards-

Kevin Sanders

http://www.dastelefonbuch.de/

Try this site, it's the online phone book for Germany. I imagine you can find some addresses here, I've found it useful from time to time. Good luck!

Best regards/ Daniel

Comment

I agree with Daniel, http://www.dastelefonbuch.de/ is a really good place too look, I have had quite a few addresses from there.

Best Regards
      Phil

Comment

Ritterkreuz Autographs

This is not an exclusive or secret organization, you can join the "Ordensgemeinschaft der Ritterkreuztrager" as a "Sammler" (Collector). Arthur Becker-Neetz used to be the coordinator for US collectors. All they ask is that you provide return postage to the Knights Cross holder and maybe a buck for the picture itself. As a collector you will get a listing of all living members of the organization and also can subscribe to the magazine "Das Ritterkreuz". Informative as it keeps you up to date on the birthdays and deaths of the membership. A yearly subscription use to be about $15.00 a year, but I'm sure this has increased with the dollar/euro problem. I beleive that they now have a website that you can investigate for more information. I gave up this part of the hobby a while ago as the gentlemen are really getting up there in age. Hope this helps.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X