hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys

silly question have just done a uv light test on a west wall packet what should happen if it is real cheers guys

Originally posted by douglynn
    silly question have just done a uv light test on a west wall packet what should happen if it is real cheers guys

It should not fluoresce.

Put a sheet of modern white paper under there, blinding isn't it. Old docs, ribbons, ink etc should not do this. I could be wrong but I believe that current thought is such that if your item does not glow then it is genuine and if it does glow it "MAY" not be genuine.

regards,
    David.
    At Rathau on the Aller, the CO of 5th Royal Tanks advanced on foot to take a cautious look into the town before his tanks moved in. He encountered one of his own officers, a huge Welshman named John Gwilliam who later captained his country's rugby team, 'carrying a small German soldier by the scruff of his neck, not unlike a cat with a mouse.' The Colonel said: 'Why not shoot him?' Gwilliam replied in his mighty Welsh voice: 'Oh no, sir. Much too small.'

Comment

thanks

thought so used a note checker and did not flo stayed same cheers

Comment

I picked up a note checker last week and have been slowly testing my goodies with it. On seeing your post I dug out my west wall and the packet is ok too. The ribbon on the other hand lit up like a christmas tree

David.
        At Rathau on the Aller, the CO of 5th Royal Tanks advanced on foot to take a cautious look into the town before his tanks moved in. He encountered one of his own officers, a huge Welshman named John Gwilliam who later captained his country's rugby team, 'carrying a small German soldier by the scruff of his neck, not unlike a cat with a mouse.' The Colonel said: 'Why not shoot him?' Gwilliam replied in his mighty Welsh voice: 'Oh no, sir. Much too small.'

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X